Ambler Selway | CRPS®, AIF®, CPFA
I’ve been working as a Retirement Plan Specialist since 2002, and have had the privilege of developing many long-lasting client relationships. I have a personal commitment to clients, the due diligence process, fiduciary consulting, and optimal plan selection.
As part of that commitment, I am dedicated to helping plan sponsors develop & maintain sound fiduciary practices, including advice regarding:
• Investment selection, and monitoring of investment selection criteria
• Platform and record keeper selection
• Fee benchmarking
• Keeping plan sponsors informed of regulatory changes
• The ability to act as a stated ERISA 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary
• Assistance with plan documentation and administration
• Development of participant communication and education campaigns
My goal is to assist plan sponsors in improving & maintaining successful Retirement Plans that drive positive outcomes, and produce retirement readiness for participants. I do this in a manner that is transparent and simple. I work alongside any counsel, accounting professionals & other plan partners to accomplish this.
I hold the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA) & Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist (CRPS®) designations. In addition, I hold series 6, 7 & 63 securities registrations through LPL Financial, 66 registrations through GRP Financial, & applicable insurance licenses. (CRPS conferred by College for Financial Planning)
Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist
Accredited Investment Fiduciary
Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor