Gerad Thorell | AIF®, CRPC, CPFA
I’ve been working as a Retirement Plan Specialist for 20 years, and have had the privilege of developing many long-lasting client relationships. I have a personal commitment to clients, the due diligence process, fiduciary consulting, and optimal plan selection.
As part of that commitment, I am dedicated to helping plan sponsors develop and maintain sound fiduciary practices, including advice regarding:
- Investment selection, and monitoring of investment selection criteria
- Platform and record keeper selection
- Fee benchmarking
- Keeping plan sponsors informed of regulatory changes
- The ability to act as a stated ERISA 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary
- Assistance with plan documentation and administration
- Development of participant communication and education campaigns
My goal is to assist plan sponsors in improving and maintaining successful Retirement Plans that drive positive outcomes, and produce retirement readiness for participants. I do this in a manner that is transparent and simple. I work alongside any counsel, accounting professionals and other plan partners to accomplish this.
I hold the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA) & Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist (CRPS®) designations. In addition, I hold series 6, 7 & 63 securities registrations through LPL Financial, 66 registrations through GRP Financial, & applicable insurance licenses. (CRPS conferred by College for Financial Planning)
Licensed Investment Advisor Representative
Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist
Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
B.A. Ursinus College.